Crunchy Keto Bacon Chips with Homemade Jalapeno Cream Cheese
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 8 oz bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder and jalapeño pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the bacon into 1/6 inch thick slices.
- Place a rack inside a baking sheet then arrange the bacon slices in one layer on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Cut in small pieces and serve with jalapeño cream cheese.